Speaking of color steel plate, you must know a few related knowledge. The small editor of Jinan color steel plate factory has sorted out some for your reference. Let's look at them together.
Color steel plate refers to color coated steel plate, which is a kind of steel plate with organic coating. Color steel plates are divided into color steel composite plates, bearing plates, veneers, etc. the base materials of color steel plates include cold-rolled base materials, electroplating base materials and hot-dip plating base materials. The coating contains silicon modified polyester, polyester, vinylidene fluoride and plastic solvent. It is widely used in the roofs and walls of mobile houses, comprehensive houses, large public buildings, public factories, etc.
The outer layer of color steel plate wall adopts high-strength color aluminum zinc steel plate, the thickness of aluminum zinc steel plate is not less than 0.60mm, and the thickness of color steel plate inner plate is not less than 0.55mm. The allowable error is 0.22mm. The thickness of color steel plate generally includes 0.426mm, 0.476mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, etc. The application range of different color steel plate thickness is different. Generally speaking, the thick color steel plate is suitable for public buildings, and the thin color steel plate is suitable for the walls of factories.
In the production process of color steel plate, its thickness must be carried out according to certain specifications. Among them, the thickness of color steel plate is required to be between 50-250mm, even if it exceeds the specified range, it is even unqualified. The size requirements of color steel plate are: the width is generally 1150mm, and the length can be changed according to the needs of users. The thickness of the color steel plate largely determines the role and function of the color steel plate, so it must be strictly controlled in the production process.
In addition, although the color steel plate has the double protection of zinc coating and organic coating on the surface of the steel plate, if it is kept wet for a long time, the water accumulated on the surface (including the water generated by condensation in the air) will gradually permeate through the organic coating, thus causing corrosion of the zinc layer under the organic coating film. Therefore, attention shall be paid to:
(1) It shall not be soaked by water, and shall be stored indoors, and shall not be stacked in the open air.
(2) The room shall be dry and ventilated, free of corrosive gas, and shall not be placed in places prone to condensation and large temperature difference between cold and warm. When it has to be temporarily stored outdoors, there must be square sleepers under the sleepers, and pay attention to good ventilation. A flat ground should be selected, and the top of the sleepers should also be horizontal, so that the steel plates are stacked on the same height to prevent warpage. The products should be covered with waterproof cloth to protect the products from direct exposure to the sun and rain.
(3) If the color steel plate is exposed to rain or dew, it should be unpacked and dried immediately to remove moisture and used as soon as possible.
(4) The steel coil shall be stored in the factory state as far as possible, and shall not be stacked to avoid damage to the coating.
(5) Color coated steel plates shall not be placed in places with sand and dust. If sand and dust are accumulated on the steel plate, the coating film of the coated steel plate may be damaged. Moreover, the accumulation of sand and dust will make the coating surface difficult to keep dry and become the source of corrosion.
(6) Long term storage shall be avoided, and the principle of "use first" shall be adopted during use to avoid pollution and bruise caused by long-term storage, as well as slight color difference when new and old products are mixed, especially in coastal and industrial environment, the storage period shall be shortened.
(7) In order to eliminate the moisture on the surface of the steel plate in the plate package for some reason, the steel plate can be placed obliquely in the warehouse, and the appropriate inclination angle is 3.5 degrees.
The organic coating film on the surface of the color steel plate is easy to be bruised, and special attention shall be paid during transportation. For example, the steel plate and coil shall be firmly fixed during transportation to avoid relative movement between the steel plates and rolling of the steel coil, which may cause scratches. Wait, come to our website for more related matters http://www.jnhscg.com Consult.