Jinan C-shaped steel is a kind of material commonly used in anti-seismic frame and steel structure engineering. When processing C-shaped steel, there are many details that need to be paid attention to. Do you know whether it is clear? Let's take a look.
1. Reference point.
Use a straight edge to measure the dimension of the vertical plate at the same end of one and the rear wheel (13 lanes) axes. Make their data the same. Then use a ruler to measure the dimensions of both ends of the two shafts and the bottom beam to make the data consistent.
2. Straightening and leveling.
Connect the two ends of one shaft and the next shaft with thin wires, and adjust the remaining 11 shafts to be at the same level with the two shafts. Then find the middle between one wheel and the next, align the thin line with the middle line, and adjust the other 11 wheels so that they are all on the same middle line.
3. Clearance adjustment.
According to the thickness of the strip steel, use a feeler gauge to adjust the clearance between the upper and lower wheels on each row of shafts to reach the required distance (the thickness of the strip steel increases by about 30%, depending on the finished product).
1. Adjust the feeding vertical wheel (one pair at the front and back of the leveling shaft) to make the feeding smooth and the strip steel straight. The rolled strip steel is transported to a row of shafts through leveling
2. After the strip steel is rolled onto a row of shafts, adjust the two wheels on a row of shafts to make the edge rolling A meet the requirements (1.5-50px).
3. Start the machine, roll the strip steel onto the second axle, adjust the two wheels of the second axle, make the outer edges of the two wheels coincide with the indentation of the wheel of the first axle, and ensure that the indentation of the front and rear rollers is consistent.
4. Repeat step 3 to adjust the third row of axle wheels. This is a three wheel pressure with side A straight
If you don't know how to choose, you can refer to the above contents. However, when processing C-shaped steel, you should also adjust the screws up and down as required to raise and lower the ballast shaft for better processing. More relevant content will come to our website http://www.jnhscg.com consulting service