At present, C-shaped steel is widely used, such as purlins and wall beams of steel structure buildings, which can also be combined into light roof trusses, supports and other building components. In addition, it can also be used for columns, beams and arms in light machinery manufacturing. Many friends also want to know more about the production process of Jinan C-beam. Let's follow Xiao Bian to have a look.
1. Discharging: C-shaped steel is processed by cold bending and hot coiling, and automatically formed by C-shaped steel forming machine. C-beam forming machine can automatically complete the forming process of section steel according to the given steel size.
2. Leveling: large errors may occur in the processing of C-shaped steel, which requires frequent manual supervision.
3. Forming: After adjustment, the basic shape of C-shaped steel also appears.
4. Forming: At this time, you can basically see the "C" steel.
5. Straightening: only the shape is not enough, it needs to be corrected to reach the standard.
6. Length measurement: intercept the length required by the customer.
7. Punching tie round hole: It can be said that it is close to success.
8. Punching oval connection hole: continue from the previous step.
9. Forming and cutting: then the specifications to meet customer requirements.
In addition, we should know that C-shaped steel is divided into galvanized C-shaped steel, hot-dip galvanized cable tray C-shaped steel, glass card slot C-shaped steel, glass curtain wall C-shaped steel, cable trough C-shaped steel, reinforced C-shaped steel, double C-shaped steel, single-sided C-shaped steel, manual forklift C-shaped steel, unequal C-shaped steel, straight side C-shaped steel, inclined side C-shaped steel, internal bending C-shaped steel, internal inclined C-shaped steel, roof (wall) purlin C-shaped steel, automobile C-shaped steel, highway column C-shaped steel C-shaped steel for solar support (21-80 series), C-shaped steel for formwork support, precision C-shaped steel for equipment, etc.
That's all for the explanation. You can come to our website if you have any needs or questions http://www.jnhscg.com Consult!