The appearance of color steel plate has brought great convenience to the construction industry, and it has gradually become an indispensable building material. Today, Jinan Color Steel Plate Factory mainly introduces the fixing method of color steel plate.
1. The installation and fixing methods of color steel plate include penetrating type and concealed type. Penetrating fixation is a common way to install color steel on the roof and wall, that is, fix the color steel plate on the support with self tapping screws or rivets. Penetrating fixing can be divided into top fixing, groove fixing or their combination. Concealed fastener fixing is to fix the special concealed fastener matched with the concealed fastener plate on the support first. The fixing method of the color plate mother bar and the concealed fastener center bar is generally used for installing the roof slab.
2. The edge and end of color steel plate are overlapped. When installing each steel plate, its edge shall be accurately lapped on the previous one and clamped with the previous one until both ends of the steel plate are fixed. A simple and effective method is to clamp overlapping steel plates with pliers. When the steel plate is in place longitudinally, its end, especially the upper end, needs to clamp the overlapping part with pliers to ensure that one end of the steel plate is in place and the overlapping end is also in the correct position to fix the steel plate. When fixing, the clamp shall always clamp the steel plate longitudinally.
Secure each plate completely before installing the next plate. Fixation shall start from the center of the color steel plate, and then extend to both sides at the overlapping edge of the fixed steel plate. For end lapping, since roof and wall profiles are made by continuous processing, steel plates with a length limited by transportation conditions can be provided. Generally, lap joints are not required, and the length of steel plate is enough to meet the needs of roof laying.
3. Use self tapping screws. When selecting fixing screws, the fasteners shall be selected according to the service life of the structure, and special attention shall be paid to whether the service life of the outer covering materials is consistent with the specified service life of the fasteners. At the same time, the thickness of purlin shall not exceed the self drilling capacity of screws. Screws currently have plastic heads, stainless steel caps or special durable coatings. In addition, except for the screws for fixing the concealed fasteners, other screws are equipped with waterproof washers, and corresponding special washers for daylighting boards and special wind pressure.
4. The installation of color steel plate is easy to master, and some details are important. For the color plate used for the roof, the corresponding edge sealing shall be carried out on the roof and eaves to prevent rainwater from entering the roof more effectively. At the ridge of the outer roof panel, the chassis can be folded up between the end ribs of the steel plate with trimming tools. It is used for the upper end of all roof steel plates with a slope less than 1/2 (250) to ensure that the water blown in by the wind under the water baffle or cover plate does not flow into the building.
5. Color steel plate is generally designed as single layer plate. In order to reduce the solar radiation heat entering the building interior, the thermal insulation layer can be installed in the roof system when installing the roof panel. Before installing the roof steel plate, there is a very simple, economical and effective method, that is, laying double-sided reflective foil film on purlins or battens, which can also be used as a steam barrier to reduce condensation.
6. In the design of large-span and large-area plants, in order to have sufficient brightness, lighting belts are often designed, which are generally arranged in the middle of each span. Although the color steel plate increases the lighting intensity, it also increases the transmission of solar heat and improves the temperature in the building.
The above six methods of color steel plate fixation are introduced. In fact, its disassembly and assembly is also very convenient and fast, effectively realizing the general standardization of temporary color steel buildings, and energy conservation, environmental protection and high application efficiency. Come to our website if you need http://www.jnhscg.com Consult and understand!