1. The board should be transported to the stacking point as scheduled to avoid irreparable damage caused by excessive stacking time on the construction site.
2. When stacking, load-bearing materials such as skids should be placed, and the boards should be tilted vertically to facilitate rainwater drainage.
3. The stacking area of the board should be flat, so that the board is not susceptible to impact, pollution, wear, and rainwater immersion from foreign objects during engineering transportation and construction.
4. The stacking location of steel sandwich panels should be located near the installation point to avoid long-distance transportation, and can be located around or within the building site.
5. he stacking of color steel sandwich panels should be carried out in places with rain shelter or rainproof measures.
6. The glass wool assembled on site should be used as an insulation roof and stacked in a sheltered area.
7. When the board cannot be constructed for a long time, and when the board is dry, waterproof materials should be covered on site.
There should be a secondary processing site next to the site where the color steel sandwich panels are stacked.
9. The boards should be stacked in the construction sequence, and the same board should be stacked together to avoid overlapping and tipping of different types of boards.
This article is a friendly contribution from Shanghe Color Steel Sandwich Panel Factory. For more relevant knowledge, please click on: http://www.jnhscg.com Sincere attitude. We will provide you with comprehensive services. We will gradually contribute more relevant knowledge to everyone. Stay tuned