1. Shearing processing: during shearing, the burr of the cutting section shall be minimized and the metal powder shall be removed. At the same time, rubber pads shall be laid below to prevent the appearance of color coated steel plates from being damaged during stacking and processing;
2. Bending processing: before processing, the dirt and rust on stamping dies, punches and other parts shall be removed, and the temperature during processing shall be controlled above 5 ℃. If rolling processing is carried out, the roll (quenched steel, die steel, etc.) or roll surface shall be coated with hard materials;
3. Pressure processing: in the process of pressure processing, the substrate and coating type of color coated steel plate need to be carefully selected; In addition, the processing should be careful, and the appearance of the metal mold should be particularly smooth. According to the situation, the surface of color coated steel plate shall be pasted with protective film to maintain the coating;
4. Connection: the color coated steel plate can be mechanically connected, welded and bonded, but at present, the welding equipment and process of the color coated steel plate are still in the research and test stage, and the user should try to adopt the mechanical connection mode.
5. Maintenance of cut-off section of Jinan color coated steel plate: when designing goods, the cut-off section shall be placed in a concealed place as far as possible; When the bottom plate of color coated steel plate adopts galvanized steel plate, due to the special maintenance effect of zinc on the steel, it is generally not necessary to carry out special treatment on the cut-off section. The cut-off section can be maintained only when it is exposed to drugs, corrosive gases or used in other harsh environments.
1. Different kinds of topcoats differ in hardness, flexibility, adhesion and durability. Polyester is the currently used coating with general durability, good hardness and toughness and moderate price. Silicon modified polyester has high durability, gloss and color retention, but its toughness decreases slightly. High weather resistant polyester has high cost performance. PVDF has the advantages of excellent durability, good toughness, low hardness, less color and high price. The finish of color coated plate is mainly affected by use, corrosive environment, service life, durability, processing method and deformation degree.
2. Different primers have different adhesion, toughness and corrosion resistance. Epoxy resin has good adhesion and corrosion resistance, but its toughness is not as good as other primers. Polyester has good adhesion and toughness to matrix, but its corrosion resistance is not as good as epoxy resin. Polyurethane is a kind of primer with good comprehensive properties. The primer is usually selected by the supplier according to the production process, application, corrosive environment and matching relationship with the finish paint.
3. Corrosion resistance usually increases with the increase of coating thickness. When ordering, the coating thickness shall be determined according to the corrosion, service life, durability and other factors of the service environment.
This article is compiled and released by Jinan color steel plate factory. Do you know something about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.jnhscg.com We will have more wonderful content for you to see.